Writing Through Anxiety: The Journey Back to Consistency

Have you read my previous article? I invite you to clic on the link before you read the rest of this new one.

I left off asking myself "do I want to be seen? 🤔" Honestly, I don't know how to answer this question. It comes with its own I rather focus on me just doing what   

I’ve always had a soft spot for writing, starting with French as my first language. With family in the U.S., English came into my life early on, so eventually, I began writing in English as well. I believe writing is an art, and anyone who can create magic with words is an artist, no matter the language or form. 

Commentaires

Messages les plus consultés de ce blogue

When the fear of disappearing meets the fear of being seen

Rutshelle offre la RGXperience aux Montréalais

Unplugged V: Five Women, Many Roots, One Stage